By Mary McMurran
New within the Wiley sequence in Forensic scientific Psychology, Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and remedy presents an authoritative number of the newest evaluation and therapy options for alcohol-related aggression and violence.
- Features contributions from prime overseas lecturers and practitioners
- Offers valuable advice for practitioners relating to intervention to minimize alcohol-related aggression and violence
- Describes evidence-based interventions at a couple of degrees, together with populations, bar room, households, undefined, and individuals
Read Online or Download Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
On-line, the chance to devote against the law is rarely quite a lot of clicks away. intercourse Offenders and the net explores the character of on-line intercourse offenders so that it will support practitioners comprehend and deal with this new type of customer. Kerry Sheldon and Dennis Howitt research the study base by way of reviewing case reviews and mental profiles, with a specific concentrate on paedophilic net intercourse offenders.
'. .. a desirable learn for psychological medical examiners despite their very own theoretical historical past. operating with disturbed and stressful contributors in safe settings produces powerful emotions, and dealing with these emotions is unquestionably a necessary a part of delivering care successfully. This e-book is probably going to problem readers' understandings in their personal activities and reactions.
Forensic psychological health and wellbeing evaluate (FMHA) has grown right into a specialization proficient via examine guidance. This sequence offers updated details at the most vital and often carried out varieties of FMHA. the nineteen topical volumes deal with most sensible ways to perform for certain types of review within the legal, civil, and juvenile/family parts.
Fachbuch aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Psychologie - Forensische Psychologie, Strafvollzug, , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Von Jack the Ripper bis Ted Bundy: Die Verbrechen von Serienmördern stoßen ab und faszinieren gleichermaßen. Abnorme Gewaltexzesse führen zur immer wiederkehrenden Frage: Wie sind solche Taten möglich?
- The Causes of Rape: Understanding Individual Differences in Male Propensity for Sexual Aggression (Law and Public Policy: Psychology and the Social Sciences)
- Art on Trial: Art Therapy in Capital Murder Cases (NONE)
- Young People in Forensic Mental Health Settings: Psychological Thinking and Practice
- Female Aggression
- Crossfire! How to Survive Giving Expert Evidence as a Psychologist
Extra info for Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran